Side screen safety sensor from BEA for automatic sliding doors.
The VIO-ST is a presence sensor made up of a double failsafe active infrared curtain. The three-dimensional area of the infrared curtain, without safety beams, protects people from any contact with the doors.
- Simple adjustments using DIP-Switches
- High protection of individuals, thanks to the two 24-infrared spot failsafe curtains (EN 16005)
- Optimum performance thanks to high levels of active, self-adapting infrared immunity
- Adjustment of the infrared curtain width with the prisms. (curtain of 12 or 24 depending on the prism used)
- Mounting height of up to 3 metres, Minimum 1.8 metres
- Conforms to:
- MD 2006/42/EC;
- ROHS 2 2001/65/EU;
- EN 16005:2012;
- EN 12978:2009;
- EN IEC 62061:2005 SIL2;
- EN 61496-1:2012 ESPE Type 2;
- EN ISO 13849-1:2008 Pl <<c>> CAT.2