IXIO-ST is an active infrared presence sensor. The tridimensional area of its infrared curtain protects the users from any contact with the doors.Adjustment is made easier with an LCD screen offering 10 different widths of curtains, to cover the full travel area of the door.
IXIO-ST Side Screen Safety Sensor Features
- 10 possible widths of IR curtains, for optimum coverage of the door opening.
- Intuitive configuration with with an LCD screen displaying texts and symbols (LCD graphics).
- 48 high-density infrared spotlights from 2 curtains protect users from any contact with the doors.
- A 32-bit microprocessor optimises the processing of information coming from the environment, ensuring a stable performance throughout the year.
- 4 red spotlights visible on the ground to adjust the angle of the failsafe curtain.
- Detection mode: Presence
- Technology: Active infrared with background analysis
- Outputs: Solid-state-relay (potential and polarity free)
- Test input: Sensitivity: Low: < 1 V ; High: > 10 V
- Supply voltage: 12 V – 24 V AC +/-10%; 12 V – 30 V DC +/- 10%
- Mounting height: 2 m to 3.5 m (local regulations may have an impact on the acceptable mounting height)
- Temperature range: -25°C to +55°C; 0-95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Degree of protection: IP54