|CROSS 18||CROSS 18E||CROSS 18VE||CROSS 19V|
|Electromechanical actuator||for sliding gates up to 1800 kg|
|Stroke control||rotary limit switch||lever-operated mechanical stop||magnetic limit switch|
|Maximum opening width||11 m||20 m|
|Service index||4 - intensive|
|Intermittent operation||S2 = 30 min|
S3 = 50%
|Power supply||230 V AC / 50 Hz||400 V AC 50 Hz|
|Power input||3 A||3 A||3 A||1.2 A|
|Thrust||1200 N||1500 N|
|Opening and closing speed||0.2 m/s|
|Release system for manual opening||key operated|
|Operating temperature||-20°C / +55°C|
(-35°C / +55°C
with NIO enabled)
|Protection level||IP 24D|
|Product dimensions (mm)||440x205x375|
The automation system designed to last
Strong and sturdy for commercial and industrial applications, they can move gates of up to 20 m wide, weighing up to 1800 kg. The best choice for heavy-duty use, available in four different versions: 3 single phase and one three-phase. Versions with control panel integrated in the cabinet and varied limit switch options (rotary, lever-operated, magnetic) are also available.
For sliding gates up to 1800 Kg. Ideal for intensive use.
Reliable and sturdy
- lubricating grease suitable for temperatures ranging from -35°C to +55°C
- high-reliability control panels with sturdy contacts
- irreversible geared motor to avoid installation of electro-mechanical locks
- Safety-Test function electric brake and electronic clutch to guarantee irreversibility and precise stopping points
- key-protected handle release system for manual opening and closing of the gate in the case of a blackout
- vertical levelling screws and horizontal adjustment slots to adjust the automation system to the surface below and the gate rack.
Three-phase electronics from 230 V – 400 V guarantee maximum performance even under adverse conditions, thanks to greater dynamic thrust during the initial phase of operation.
- two 1800 kg versions without control panel, one single-phase and one three-phase
- two 1800 kg versions with control panel, single-phase.