|NeoS 600 SF|
|Electromechanical actuator||for sliding gates|
up to 600 kg
|Stroke control||limit switch + virtual encoder|
|Maximum opening width||20 m|
|Duty class||4 - intensive|
|Intermittent operation||S2 = 30 min|
S3 = 50%
|Power supply||230 V AC / 50/60 Hz|
|Motor power supply||24 V DC|
|Power input||1.5 A|
|Opening and closing speed||0.1 - 0.4 m/s|
|Protection degree||IP 24D|
|Operating temperature||-20°C / +55°C|
(-35°C / +55°C
with NIO enabled)
|Control panel||CS12E (built-in)|
Ditec NeoS 600 SF completes the Ditec NeoS range, automation for 300 Kg, 400 Kg, 600 Kg and 1000 Kg sliding gates with integrated control panel.
Thanks to the new gear motor, the choice of more resistant and durable materials and the mechanical redesign of the gears it has been possible to guarantee a speed of up to 40 cm/s observing all the current standards.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND: sturdy, durable and reliable over time
- single-block, die-cast aluminium base provides unmatched stability
- special high-quality, self-levelling grease keeps screws and crowns constantly lubricated
- the temperature sensor fine-tunes the gear motor’s performance in the event of cold, ice and snow (NIO – No Ice Option – function).
- constant electronic monitoring of impact forces and immediate obstacle detection ensuring that the electromechanical actuator stops, or the motion is reversed (if configured) when obstacles are detected
- precise adjustment of the position and speed at all times, allowing adjustment for acceleration, deceleration, start time, slowdown distance and approach speed during opening and closing
- magnetic limit switches included
- steel plates of different thickness and design allow for correct installation in all circumstances and levelling screws can be used to adjust the operating device to the millimetre
- the self-learning procedure is made easy by the display, navigation push buttons for installation of the motor in just two steps.