EVOLUS-TF is a self contained system constructed with BLOXER 20/10 steel tubular bearing frame, Pilkington Pyrostop 30-10 15mm thick or 60-101 23mm thick glass and thermal expansion seals providing a brilliant solution for internal sliding fire doors.
The fire-rated version of the Evolus boasts all of the advanced features that makes the Evolus such an accomplished and versatile operator.
The doorset is constructed from a galvanised steel frame coated in a calcium silicate. This is then finished with either an anodised aluminium extrusion or in brushed stainless steel, giving an elegant finish to an extremely robust product.
All the programming of the operator is done using a separate digital interface with a large LCD screen. This enables the set-up of the operator to be carried out at ground level, as opposed to up a step-ladder. The hand-held digital interface helps simplify the set-up and commissioning of the installation, allowing parameters to be changed quickly, and circuits to be bypassed when not in use instead of needing to wire loops into unused terminals.
- With One or Two Leaves with Fixed Screen built with galvanised steel frame.
- Double insulation mass.
- Cover Coatings in extruded aluminium or stainless steel.
- Complete with Pilkington Pyrostop 30-10 (EI30) or 60-101 glass (EI60).
- Thermal expansion seals.
- Mobile leaves with Label Evolus 150TF automation, controlled by Microprocessor EV-Logic2TF c/w safety sensors & self closing system.
- Door Closure is granted even in power failure.
- Glazed Structure for the EI30 & EI60 is made up of load bearing, tubular frame in galvanised steel 20/10, protected on two faces with cement based silicate slabs, asbestos free, mechanically fixed to the structure.
- Cover sections in UN3569 TA standard, 16 Alloy flush aluminium extrusion, shaped to create a ledge/rebate between the fixed screen and the mobile frame, housing for the smoke and heat expansion seals.
- Total Thickness 70mm.
|Automation Type||Straight Sliding|
|Max. loading capacity|
|130 kg||90 kg||200 kg||150 kg|
|Automation size||120 x 150 x L mm|
|Power Supply||115/230 Vac 50-60Hz|
|Opening speed||Max. 0.7 m/sec. (1leaf)|
|Closing speed||Max. 0.6 m/sec. (1leaf)|
|Operating temperature||-15° C + 50° C|
|Type of use||Intensive use 100%|
|Number of opening cycles||Tested to 1,000,000 cycles (4,000 cycles per day)|
|Safety test||Function available for safety sensors with monitoring system|
|Energy saving||Function available to reduce energy consumption in public buildings|
|Interlock system||Optional - Configuration for two Label automatic doors with interlock system|
|Emergency battery||It ensures 10 opening cycles in case of emergency|