Available in single or double-leaf versions and in a telescopic versions, REVOLUS provides a clear passage that ranges from 700 mm to a maximum of 3000 mm.
Designed to be installed in emergency escape routes, REVOLUS automatic doors are extremely safe, reliable and easy to install.
REVOLUS automatic doors have exceeded 1,000,000 cycles (4,000 cycles/day) in durability tests, in an environment with a temperature range of between -15° C and +50° C, and guarantees a degree of protection rating of IP22
The “redundant” system ensures that, should any part of the main automation system fail, the secondary system will take over to perform emergency opening of the automatic door, while the incorporated emergency battery ensures that the door will open in emergency mode within 5 seconds, in the event of a malfunction
Models for REVOLUS automatic sliding doors
- REV90 1 leaf, with a load capacity up to 130 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 700 ÷ 3000 mm
- REV90 2 leaves, with a load capacity up to 90 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 900 ÷ 3000 mm
- REV150 1 leaf, with a load capacity up to 200 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 700 ÷ 3000 mm
- REV150 2 leaves, with a load capacity up to 150 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 900 ÷ 3000 mm
- REVTEL 2 leaves, with a load capacity up to 150 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 800 ÷ 4000 mm
- REVTEL 4 leaves, with a load capacity up to 75 kg per leaf, and a clear opening width of 1600 ÷ 4000 mm
LABEL REVOLUS, certifications and safety
The REVOLUS automation system complies with the Machinery Directive: 2006/42 EC; the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: EMC 2014/30/EU;Low Voltage Directive: LVD 2014/35/EU, and has obtained TÜV SÜD Quality Certification(Certificate number G623).
The REVOLUS automation system is equipped with a double brushless motor housed in a single casing, making it more reliable than a system with two separate motors.The control unit is equipped with a switching power supply, with a double independent power circuit for motor piloting and with two constantly synchronised microprocessors to manage the inputs and outputs in complete safety.