|ION 4||ION 6|
|Max. leaf weight||400 kg||600 kg|
|Stroke control||virtual encoder|
|Maximum opening width||12 m|
tested up to 150,000 cycles
|Power supply||230 V AC - 50-60 Hz|
|Power absorption||24 V DC|
|Power input||0.45 A||0.6 A|
|Thrust||600 N pickup current||800 N pickup current|
|Opening and closing speed||0.1 - 0.3 m/s|
|Release system for manual opening||key operated|
|Operating temperature||-20°C / +55°C|
(-35°C / +55°C
with NIO enabled)
|Protection degree||IP 44|
AUTOMATION designed for you!
Ditec ION is the new range of electromechanical actuators for sliding gates designed to guarantee quality, sturdiness and reliability over time, and to facilitate their installation and maintenance. The range is made up of two motors per 400 Kg and 600 Kg wing, and integrates the multifunction control panel in the operating device.
Ditec ION includes a rapid self-learning procedure, which automatically records all stopping positions in two operations, self-adjusting to the most diverse installation contexts.
24 V VIRTUAL ENCODER
For constant electronic monitoring of impact forces and immediate obstacle detection ensuring that the electromechanical actuator is stopped, or the motion is inverted (if configured). Optional magnetic limit switches. Additionally, in the event of a blackout, the electronic control panel intervenes activating the incorporated batteries (optional) which ensure correct operation of the system.
From the control panel, it is possible to precisely manage position and speed at all times, allowing adjustment for acceleration, deceleration, start time, slowdown distance and approach speed during opening and closing.
SELF-LEARNING PROCEDURE, guided menu, predefined configurations!
- Rapid self-learning procedure, which automatically records all stopping positions in two operations, self-adjusting to the most diverse installation contexts
- Guided menu (WZ) for fast and simplified configuration of the automation at the first start-up stage
- Steel plate (optional) to avoid building work in the case of replacement of existing Ditec or competitor automation
- Single-block base with pre-fractures for replacement of Cross 3E
- Three predefined configurations for residential and condominium use. But that’s not all: removable storage allows operating settings to be saved and copied to another operating device
- In the event of disturbance/interference, 433.92 MHz and 868.35 MHz frequencies are available
THE NEW DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL helps you out
- Possibility to comply with operating impact values without having to fit active sensitive edges
- Compliant with standard 13849 with or without installation of active edges
- Ready for magnetic limit switches for a more accurate adjustment of stopping points during opening or closing
- The temperature sensor fine-tunes the gear motor performance in the event of cold, ice and snow (NIO – No Ice Option – function) and protects the motor in the event of overtemperature
- Energy saving mode to limit consumption in standby thanks to disconnection of the accessories