- 400 V AC Control panel for controlling a three-phase motor.
- High level of reliability thanks to robust contacts and safety test functions.
- Accessories are powered at 24 V DC for greater safety.
- Removable terminal connectors facilitate cabling.
- The control panel in CROSS19V and CROSS30E also processes data from a temperature sensor that is built into the automation system, thereby
preventing overheating in critical conditions.
- The small box which is made of plastic material is particularly well suited
to outdoor installation.
E1T – 400 V AC Control Panel
From : Ditec Entrematic
£278.20 ex vat
E1T 400V control panel for 400 V AC 6 A max three phase motor.
Designed for use with Cross 19, Cross 30 and Dod 15
|Control panel||1 230 V AC three phase motor|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz with ZENR2|
868.65 MHz with ZENPR2
|Number of motors||1|
|Mains power supply||400 V AC / 50 Hz|
|Motor power supply||400 V AC / 1 x 6 A|
|Accessories power supply||24 V DC / 0.5 A|
|Limit switch provision|
|Operating temperature||-20°C / +55°C|
|Control panel protection level||IP55|
|Control panel dimensions (mm)||187x261x105|