1 channel receiver from BEA with advanced functions.
Ability to switch various functions:
- Toggle mode – one press switches relay, another press reverts relay
- Pulse mode – switches relay for the entire time the button is pressed
- Delayed mode – pressing a button will trigger the relay after a set period of time (between 0s to 30s)
1 Channel Receiver Technical Specifications
- 433Mhz Radio frequency
- 25m (open field) range
- 30mA power consumption
- 12 – 24 Vac or 12 – 30 Vdc power input
- Relay with switch-over contact (free of potential) output
- 100 programmable transmitters
Complete with housing and fixing pads.