The versatile Rack & Pinion Door Closer for demanding applications. Tested and proven to fulfil the EN1154 standard and it has also been tested and approved for 2 million cycles according to ANSI A156.4 With arm type DC190 it meets the DDA requirements in UK of opening force less than 30 N for closing force up to EN3.
- Exterior doors, large doors and doors exposed to pressure and heavy use
- Max. door width 1400 mm and weight 120 kg (standard arm system)
- Available with standard arm, hold open arm, parallel arm or sliding arm
- Adjustable closing speed, latching speed and back check valve are standard.
- Operating temperature: +50°C to -35°C
- Non handed, can be installed on the door leaf or door frame
- CE-marked – allowed for fire-doors
- Adjustable spring force, size 2–6 with standard arm and size 1-4 with sliding arm
- Adjustable closing and latching speed
- The starting angle for back check and latching speed adjustable
- The arm height can be adjusted (0-14mm)