Designed for continuous intensive use and made using extremely robust components it can be installed in the most demanding, high traffic environments.
It is suitable for use on doors weighing up to 250kg, up to 1400mm wide. The closing spring is adjustable between EN4 – EN6 closing force.
At only 86mm tall, this automatic swing door operator can be installed in situations with limited head-room, and a variety of arm couplers are available to suit your requirements. Programming of the operator is carried out using the digital interface on the control panel, so there is no need to purchase a separate programming tool.
The set-up of the Proswing can be fine-tuned by changing the parameters via the digital interface, with many options for locks, safety monitoring, speeds and timings, and double-door set-up. It also has dedicated lock output terminals, auxiliary power supply, and programmable auxiliary inputs and outputs.
The Sesamo Proswing at a glance:
- Can be used manually and/or as a fully automatic operator
- Robust construction for continuous, intensive use
- Easy set-up. Digital programming carried out directly on the control panel
- Very simple master/slave set-up between 2 operators
- Multiple lock management options